If you are an Orkut fan just like me and can’t stay away from checking your Orkut scrapbook now and then, then you need the Orkut mobile application.
Every day, many of the users sign in to Orkut on the phones from all over the world– checking out scraps, updates from friends, and even viewing photos. As mobile phones are becoming one of the major ways that you access Orkut. This feature is real hand and helps to stay connected with friends always!!
Orkut mobile application, is a downloadable app for Java-enabled phones (including popular phones like the Nokia N95, Nokia 6300, and Sony Ericsson W580i), that truly makes your orkut experience as mobile as you are .
Thats not all, here is a list of top 5 handy uses – tips & tricks of the Orkut mobile application:
- Upload photos to orkut on-the-go, directly from your phone.
- View scraps, friends’ updates, and photo albums while you’re offline.
- Share your orkut albums with all of your friends whether they use orkut or not (via SMS).
- Easily call or SMS your orkut friends and address book contacts from within the app.
- Get automatic updates when your friends change their contact information or orkut profiles.
Install the orkut mobile app (available in English and Portuguese), by heading to m.google.com/orkut on your mobile phone’s browser. While the app is free to download and use, your mobile provider’s regular data charges will apply.